Wednesday, September 1, 2010

When Humans Are Sad.

Sometimes... you just have to be a cuddle-bug.
Mom and i were out working today when the people who had interviewed Mom the day before called her back. She said they didn't give her the job. Mom's been sad all evening. She's kind of angry too because she says she thinks it might have been an issue of accommidation. Mom says that means that they didn't want to do the extra work they needed to do so she could do the job cause she's blind. Haven't they ever heard of extra work before? I do extra work for Mom all the time... sheesh.
Anyway, Mom has been down all afternoon and I've just been next to her, letting her pet and snuggle me. She says I have magic lab fur. She says it's softer than any other lab fur she's ever petted. I don't know where I got it, but all of my sisters had it too. One of my sisters, Trisha, who was at guide dog school with me had the same color fur and everything, but she was smaller than me. Anyway, Mom's been petting me a lot and of course I love that. Maybe we'll find another place that wants to do extra work for Mom without it being a problem. Of course Mom can't prove that was the true reason she didn't get picked for the job, but she think's it's very likely because of places only wanting people that can do the work right away without any help.
She says we'll keep looking and in the meantime, we're moving back into the house we lived in before very soon. Mom and I are both so excited about the move. We've missed it so much... YAY!
Well, I'm sleepy, so i think I'll go for one last bathroom break and then find my crate and blanky and curl up in it.
night all, and keep good thoughts coming for Mom, I don't like to see her sad.
T-force

No comments: