Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Toys and the cabin

Hi Guys,
Mom got me the greatest toy ever! Member how I said she got me this toy called a Bob-A-Lot? Well I got it and I've been playing with it and it's the best ever. It's this big round thing that is heavy on the bottom and so it rolls around, but here's the great thing, it spills out food! Mom puts my dinner or breakfast in it and the food comes out. I just love it. When I first got it I figured out how to unscrew the top part and try to get at the food that way, but mom keeps stopping me cause she doesn't want me to break it. I still try to unscrew the top though, cause I'm a very smart dog.
Today, we went to Starbucks, by the house we're moving back into soon. Mom had a meeting with a nice lady named Caitlin. She's going to help Mom find work. they talked while I enjoyed the cool floor... and the crumbs from Mom's blueberry muffin. I just laid there and watched people come in and go out. Lots of them looked at me and tried to talk to me and pet me, but I ignored them because I'm just like that in harness. Mom says I'm aloof... what ever that means. i only stood up twice, when I saw Grandma, Mom's mom, walk by and when I saw Adam, my other human, come over to get Mom.
I hope Mom can find work soon because I really like getting out of the house and I know Mom does too. After we got home I just rested until it was time for dinner and then I let Mom know, loud and clear, that it was time to eat.
I'm really into barking for food now. Mom doesn't like it and when ever I bark she puts this terrible thing called a bark collar on me. It's the worst thing because when I bark, it sprays me in the face with this gross smelling stuff. Mom calls it citronella and she says it just smells like a mix of oranges and lemons but it's nasty to me... ick! So... I don't bark when it's on... I whine instead... hee hee! No wonder Mom calls me a Stinker.
Anyway, after dinner, mom and I watched the baseball game on the couch and then we went off to bed. I'm getting very sleepy now though, so I think 'll go, but you guys had to hear about my toy.
I'll be back soon.
torpy

No comments: